Saturday Links: June 7, 2014
- For the first time in history, a girl will be playing college football in a non-kicker position. Shelbylynn Osborne of Jeffersonville HS in Indiana signed with NAIA school Campbellsville.
- Bo Pelini wants to get rid of National Signing Day. I can’t say I disagree.
- Why DBs often have such a tough transition moving from college to pro. Excellent article full of technical details on fundamentals of coverage and route running.
- Now you can support your favorite non-profit organization with every purchase on Amazon with Amazon Smile. If you do as much online shopping as I do, the money can really add up.
- Take a look at video from the Taliban’s perspective of the prisoner exchange.
- HS Seniors hire a mariachi band to follow around the principal for a day for their senior prank.
- Want to get into this college? Just write four great papers and you’re in.
- Father’s Day is coming up, so why not pick up a copy of Speed Kills: Breaking Down the Chip Kelly Offense for the guy who first introduced you to football.
Want more from Life After Football including free playbooks, exclusive content, and more?
Sign up below and get access to all kinds of great coaching materials. It’s completely free and always will be.